Suvarnamukhi Samskriti Dhama (SSD) is a spiritual centre dedicated to practising and spreading the universal values of Sanathana Dharma.
The mission of SSD is to promote a healthy and holistic lifestyle through Secular and Spiritual Education.
To provide education for underprivileged students of society.
To conduct and participate in community service.
To offer spiritual, religious and cultural activities and honours, celebrating our rich Heritage.
To support activities for Women empowerment.
Promoting holistic education through spirituality.
Promoting holistic health.
Promoting youth and Women empowerment.
Promoting and conducting community service.
Sree Maatha Lalitha Parameshwari Temple
“Suvarnamukhi Samskriti Dhama” is the abode of Mother “Sree Maatha Lalitha Parameshwari Devi”.Bhumi Puja was performed on the Vijayadashami day(24.10.2012) for construction of Sree Maatha Lalitha Parameshwari Temple-a three storied multi-purpose tower with a spiritual seminar hall at the base and garbha gruha for Sree Maathas at the middle and a pyramidal dhyana mandira at the top.
Inspired by His Holiness Swami Chinmayanandaji, Dr. M. Nagaraju and Smt. Renuka Nagaraju established Suvarna Samskriti Dhama in 2015 as a culmination of their spiritual journey. Their charitable work began in 1982 with the creation of The Dr.Nagaraju Family Foundation (in USA) to support community service, affordable healthcare, and spiritual & cultural awareness. In 1985, The Marigowda Nagaraju & Renuka Nagaraju Charitable Trust (in India) was created to support education for disadvantaged students, by offering scholarships and funding free hostels in several districts of Karnataka.
Sri M. Mahadevaiah, Vice Chairman
Smt. C.R. Parvathi, Treasurer
Sri Sunil Jayaraj, Joint-Secretary
Smt. Priya Amaresh, Joint-Secretary
Sri B. Nagaraju, Member
Sri HariHara, Member
Smt. Nalini Kashempur, Member
Sri Anjanappa, Member
Dhama Committees & Chairperson
1. Administration, M. Mahadevaiah
2. Education, Sunil Jayaraj
3. Religious, Geetha Rajanna
4. Building Operations, HariHara
5. Finance, C.R. Chandranna
6. Cutural, C.R. Parvathi
7. Hospitality, M. Shivaprakash
8. Agriculture, K. Kumara, Kayyamballi
Please contact chairperson if you would like to get involved in Dhama activities, and be a part of any of the above committees. Dhama Committee meetings are held the 2 nd Sunday of every month.
This Temple is self-supporting through your donations alone. Your contributions allow the Temple to continue its programs and outreach.
Seva Membership Rs 5,000
- Member will receive formal invitations to events and email updates of activities taking place in the Ashram Bhakti Membership Rs 10,000.
- Member will receive formal invitations to events and email updates of activities taking place in the Ashram.
- Member is invited to a free stay in the Ashram for one week a year.
Satyam Membership Rs 100,000
- Member with family is invited to a one room free stay in the Ashram for one week a year.
- Yearly Archana will be performed on member’s birthday, and prasadam will be sent home.
- A tree will be planted in the Ashram in honor of devotee.
Find Us At The Office
Suvarnamukhi Ashram Vadaralli Post,